Friday, June 8, 2012

Wrapping it Up in CT

We are less than one week away from our departure to Portugal. We have spent the past eight weeks traveling, with stops in Alaska, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Connecticut.  Family and friends have been so graciously hospitable, as we have stopped and lived in their homes for sometimes as long as ten days.  We feel so blessed and are truly thankful for this time the Lord has given us to spend with our loved ones!

Having said all of that, man are we ready to be in our new home!  A pastor in Pennsylvania recently said to me, "sometimes its not always what the Lord is going to do through you in this process, its what the Lord is doing in you."  That really resonated with me, and its is something I know the Lord wanted me to hear!  I know He is working on so many things in me through this time, much of which I probably won't realize until further down the road.

As we spend the last 6 days here at my folks home in Connecticut, we will cherish the wonderful support we have around us.  Today was the calm before the rush, and these next days will be filled with mental and physical preparation for the big change ahead. Thanks for being along side!

No comments:

Post a Comment